Reception School Admissions
School Tours for Prospective Parents
If your child is due to start Reception class in September 2024, we would be happy to book you on one of our Friday morning tours to view our wonderful school.
Please call the school office on 020 8894 7898 or email email@example.com to book your place.
Tour dates and times are:
- Thursday 5 October at 9.15am
- Wednesday 11 October at 9.15am
- Tuesday 17 October at 9.15am
- Wednesday 1 November at 9.15am - Fully Booked
- Wednesday 8 November at 9.15am
- Tuesday 14 November at 9.15am
- Tuesday 21 November at 9.15am
- Tuesday 28 November at 9.15am
- Tuesday 5 December at 9.15am
- Friday 12 January at 10.30am
Applying for Reception in September 2024
Closing Date: 15th January 2024
- School Admission Policy 2024/25
- Supplementary Form 2024/25
- The Certificate of Catholic Practice is available from your parish.
- School Admissions Privacy Notice
- Historical Allocation of Places
- Parish Map
If you are a Catholic applicant and require a Certificate of Catholic Practice please download the form here:
We welcome applications from all or no faiths, please refer to our Admissions Policy for information on how places are allocated.
- Reception Class Size Guidance
- Reception Appeal Guidelines
- Reception Appeal Timetable
- Reception Appeal Form
The list of Richmond Primary Schools that made the 'Times top 500' includes St Edmund's Catholic Primary School, ranked at 348 meaning we are in the top 2% in the country – what an amazing achievement!